Using the exBlock Services means that you must accept all of the terms and conditions mentioned herein below. You should read all of these terms carefully.
To be eligible to use the exBlock Services, you must be at least 18 years old.
Your exBlock account ("exBlock Account") encompasses the following basic exBlock services:
- One or more hosted Digital Currency wallets that allow users to store certain supported digital currencies, like Bitcoin or Ethereum ("Digital Currency"), and to track, transfer, and manage their supported Digital Currencies (the "Hosted Digital Currency Wallet");
- Digital Currency conversion services through which users can exchange, buy and sell supported Digital Currencies in transactions with exBlock (the "Conversion Services"); and, a Digital Currency exchange platform (collectively the "exBlock Services").
The risk of loss in trading or holding Digital Currency can be significant. You must carefully consider whether trading or holding Digital Currency is suitable for you in light of your financial condition.
Registration of exBlock Account
In order to use any of the exBlock Services, you must first register by providing your name, an e-mail address, password, and affirming your acceptance of this Agreement. exBlock may, in our sole discretion, refuse to allow you to establish a exBlock Account, or limit the number of exBlock Accounts that a single user may establish and maintain at any time.
In order to use certain features of the exBlock Services, including certain transfers of Digital Currency, you may be required to provide exBlock with certain personal information, including, but not limited to, your name, address, telephone number, e-mail address, date of birth, taxpayer identification number, government identification number, and information regarding your bank account (e.g., financial institution, account type, routing number, and account number). In submitting this or any other personal information as may be required, you verify that the information is accurate and authentic, and you agree to update exBlock, if any information changes. You hereby authorize exBlock to, directly or through third parties make any inquiries we consider necessary to verify your identity and/or protect against fraud, including to query identity information contained in public reports (e.g., your name, address, past addresses, or date of birth), to query account information associated with your linked bank account (e.g., name or account balance), and to take action we reasonably deem necessary based on the results of such inquiries and reports.
Digital Currency Transactions
exBlock processes supported Digital Currency according to the instructions received from its users and we do not guarantee the identity of any user, receiver or other party. You should verify all transaction information prior to submitting instructions to exBlock. In the event you initiate a Digital Currency Transaction by entering the recipient's email address and the recipient does not have an existing exBlock Account, exBlock will email the recipient and invite them to open an exBlock Account. If the designated recipient does not open a exBlock Account within 30 days, exBlock forfeit the supported Digital Currency associated with the. Once submitted to a Digital Currency network, a Digital Currency Transaction will be unconfirmed for a period of time pending sufficient confirmation of the transaction by the Digital Currency network. A transaction is not complete while it is in a pending state. Funds associated with transactions that are in a pending state will be designated accordingly, and will not be included in your exBlock Account balance or be available to conduct transactions. exBlock may charge network fees (miner fees) to process a Digital Currency transaction on your behalf. exBlock will calculate the network fee in its discretion; although exBlock will always notify you of the network fee at or before the time you authorize the transaction.
Buying Bitcoins or other crypto currency from exBlockaccount:
All purchases involve digital goods without a fixed value. With every payment for crypto currencies you agree with the price that exBlock have determined for you.
You understand that all rates are variable and can change anytime.
- You are responsible for entering the correct recipient address.
- If you entered a wrong wallet address, exBlock will not be responsible for any loss of digital currencies, arising out of this mistake. exBlock will not refund this amount, you will not receive the cryptocurrency.
- As per exBlock policy you need to make a one-time verification of your account details, if this verification has not made, No trade can be conducted on exBlock
- With every buy order, you are required to fulfill the invoice amount. This amount can be fulfilled with one of our offered payment methods. The clearing of your payment is your responsibility.
- The delivery of your crypto currencies takes place by the provision of a coin transaction to the specified coin address. We ensure you to send a successful transaction, that immediately sends to the corresponding crypto currency-network. We have no influence on the speed of the transaction, it may take up to 24 hours, and if a problem does arise then you have the right to contact our support department.
- Transactions cannot be undone by users
- If the sender address is incorrect, This error is at your own risk and we can't undo the transaction.
- When an unusual situation takes place we might hold your orders till further verification.
- On suspicion of certain transactions noticed to be incorrect/credit or debited wrongly with crypto coin or evidence of criminal activities, exBlock reserves the right to suspend such transactions and recover crypto balances. In such cases the decision taken by exBlock exchange would be final and binding to users.
- Crypto currencies ordered at exBlock cannot be refunded.
- Registered users are responsible for saving your crypto currencies. exBlock offers many tips on the website.
- exBlock crypto balance can be empty sometimes due to the big order of cryptocurrencies, please wait for your order to arrive.
Selling Bitcoins or other Crypto Currency to exBlock
- You can sell digital goods at exBlock Platform.
- For every application, exBlock will generate a unique address for your order. After we receive the payment we will carry out the transaction (weekends/holidays excluded).
- You must deposit the correct amount of cryptocurrency at the address given by exBlock. Deposit your cryptocurrencies within 15 minutes and the transaction must have at least 1 confirmation by the blockchain within 15 minutes. If we do not receive the correct amount within 15 minutes OR within the confirmation time limit, exBlock will consider the transaction invalid and exBlock will manually recalculate your order.
- You agree that no tax is deducted from the sold crypto currencies.
- You agree that the crypto currencies offered are legitimately acquired and you do not know of any possible illegal activities.
- You agree to be the owner of the account number and any other information you have given to be truthful.
- exBlock is allowed to cancel your sell orders, In such casese the crypto currencies will be paid back to the given return address.
- It is the responsibility of the vendor to provide the correct information. We carry trades almost immediately after the crypto currencies have been received at the address given by exBlock.
- Transactions are being made every business day after we have received the payment.
Each Conversion Service transaction is subject to a fee (a "Conversion Fee"). The applicable Conversion Fee is displayed to you on the exBlockSite prior to you completing a Conversion Service transaction. exBlock will not process a conversion transaction if the Conversion Fee and any other associated fees, such as wire transfer fees, would exceed the value of your transaction. Payments using other methods not described below, such as wire (if permitted), are subject to different transaction fees disclosed to you before you authorize the transaction. The availability of each Payment Method depends on a number of factors, including but not limited to your location, the identification information you have provided to us, and limitations imposed by third party payment processors.
Buy Side : 0.50 % On Trade value.
Sell Side : 0.50 % on Trade value.
exBlock is committed to providing you with safe, compliant, and reputable Services. Accordingly, exBlock insists on a comprehensive and thorough customer due diligence process and implementation and ongoing analysis and reporting. This includes monitoring of and for suspicious transactions and mandatory reporting to international regulators. exBlock needs to keep certain information and documentation on file pursuant to applicable law and its contractual relationships, and exBlock hereby expressly reserves the right to keep such information and documentation. This will apply even when you terminate your relationship with exBlock or abandon your application to have an account with exBlock. exBlock reserves the right to refuse registration to, or to bar transactions from or to, or terminate any relationship with, any customer for any reason (or for no reason) at any time. In lieu of refusing registration, exBlock may perform enhanced customer due diligence procedures.
Although, we intend to provide accurate and timely information on the exBlock Site, the exBlock Site (including, without limitation, the Content) may not always be entirely accurate, complete or current and may also include technical inaccuracies or typographical errors. In an effort to continue to provide you with as complete and accurate information as possible, information may be changed or updated from time to time without notice, including without limitation information regarding our policies, products and services. Accordingly, you should verify all information before relying on it, and all decisions based on information contained on the exBlock Site are your sole responsibility and we shall have no liability for such decisions. Links to third-party materials (including without limitation websites) may be provided as a convenience but are not controlled by us. You acknowledge and agree that we are not responsible for any aspect of the information, content, or services contained in any third-party materials or on any third party sites accessible or linked to the exBlock Site.
Suspension, Termination, and Cancellation
exBlock may: (a) suspend, restrict, or terminate your access to any or all of the exBlock Services, and/or (b) deactivate or cancel your exBlock Account if:
- We are required by a court order, or binding order of a government authority; or
- We reasonably suspect you of using your exBlock Account in connection with a prohibited use or business; or
- Use of your exBlock Account is subject to any pending litigation, investigation, or government proceeding and/or we perceive a heightened risk of legal or regulatory non-compliance associated with your Account activity; or
- Our service partners are unable to support your use; or
- You take any action that exBlock deems as circumventing exBlock's controls, including, but not limited to, opening multiple exBlock Accounts or abusing promotions which exBlock may offer from time to time.
If exBlock suspends or closes your account, or terminates your use of exBlock Services for any reason, we will provide you with notice of our actions unless a court order or other legal process prohibits exBlock from providing you with such notice. You acknowledge that exBlock's decision to take certain actions, including limiting access to, suspending, or closing your account, may be based on confidential criteria that are essential to exBlock's risk management and security protocols. You agree that exBlock is under no obligation to disclose the details of its risk management and security procedures to you.
You will be permitted to transfer Digital Currency or funds associated with your Hosted Digital Currency Wallet(s) and/or your Currency Wallet(s) for ninety (90) days after Account deactivation or cancellation unless such transfer is otherwise prohibited under the law, including but not limited to applicable sanctions programs.
You may cancel your exBlock Account at any time by withdrawing all balances and visiting www.exblock.co . You will not be charged for canceling your exBlock Account, although you will be required to pay any outstanding amounts owed to exBlock. You authorize us to cancel or suspend any pending transactions at the time of cancellation.
Relationship of the Parties
exBlock is an independent contractor for all purposes. Nothing in this Agreement shall be deemed or is intended to be deemed, nor shall it cause, you and exBlock to be treated as partners, joint ventures, or otherwise as joint associates for profit, or either you or exBlock to be treated as the agent of the other.
No Representations & Warranties by exBlock
exBlock makes no representations, warranties, or guarantees to you of any kind. The Site and the Services are offered strictly on an as-is, where-is basis and, without limiting the generality of the foregoing, are offered without any representation as to merchantability or fitness for any particular purpose.
exBlock does not provide any investment advice or advice on trading techniques, models, algorithms, or any other schemes.
The exBlock Parties shall not be liable for any act, omission, error of judgment or loss suffered by you in connection with this Agreement. You acknowledge and agree to indemnify and hold harmless the exBlock Parties from or against any or all liabilities, obligations, losses, damages, penalties, actions, judgments, suits, costs, expenses, including reasonable attorneys’ fees, rights, claims, disbursements or actions of any kind and injury (including death) arising out of or relating to your use of exBlock or our performance or nonperformance of duties.
Limitation of Liability
IN NO EVENT SHALL exBlock, ITS AFFILIATES AND SERVICE PROVIDERS, OR ANY OF THEIR RESPECTIVE OFFICERS, DIRECTORS, AGENTS, JOINT VENTURERS, EMPLOYEES OR REPRESENTATIVES, BE LIABLE (A) FOR ANY AMOUNT THE VALUE OF THE SUPPORTED DIGITAL CURRENCY ON DEPOSIT IN YOUR exBlock ACCOUNT OR (B) FOR ANY LOST PROFITS OR ANY SPECIAL, INCIDENTAL, INDIRECT, INTANGIBLE, OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, WHETHER BASED IN CONTRACT, TORT, NEGLIGENCE, STRICT LIABILITY, OR OTHERWISE, ARISING OUT OF OR IN CONNECTION WITH AUTHORIZED OR UNAUTHORIZED USE OF THE exBlock SITE OR THE exBlock SERVICES, OR THIS AGREEMENT, EVEN IF AN AUTHORIZED REPRESENTATIVE OF exBlock HAS BEEN ADVISED OF OR KNEW OR SHOULD HAVE KNOWN OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES.
We shall not be liable for delays, failure in performance or interruption of service which results directly or indirectly from any cause or condition beyond our reasonable control, including but not limited to, any delay or failure due to any act of God, act of civil or military authorities, act of terrorists, civil disturbance, war, strike or other labor dispute, fire, interruption in telecommunications or Internet services or network provider services, failure of equipment and/or software, other catastrophe or any other occurrence which is beyond our reasonable control and shall not affect the validity and enforceability of any remaining provisions.
When you contact us, please provide us with your name, address, Account detail and any other information we may need to identify you, your exBlock Account, and the transaction on which you have feedback, questions, or complaints.
This Agreement will be exclusively governed by Japanese Laws.